That’s a really cute baby that you’re holding in your picture.
It took a bit of noodling around to understand what you were driving at. But I finally figured it out.
Here’s what I did for the benefit of others who might have the same question:
- Go to the dashboard and on the left-hand side, just under “POSTS”, find the entry for “WP Show Posts.”
- Click on that guy. A dialog shows up
- On the left side of the dialog, click on the 5th item “Meta.” Another dialog appears.
- Uncheck (untick) the box that says “Include terms” about 2/3s of the way down.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Alan. Reason: Tried to mark topic "resolved" but did not see an option for doing so