Home › Forums › Pro Support › apply masonry layout from WP Show Posts Pro to default WP image gallery › Reply To: apply masonry layout from WP Show Posts Pro to default WP image gallery
Thanks for confirming. And yes, there are lots of plugins but here’s what I’m finding:
- They are poorly coded and load up the wp-options table with a lot of autoloaded rows
- Actual functionality is limited and requires so much modification that it would be easier to code something from scratch.
- The jQuery classes use common class names and throw a lot of conflicts.
- They require a dedicated menu item and admin panel to use along with shortcodes instead of simply applying to default WP galleries.
- All of the premium versions pack way too much into the featureset (which I get) and are overkill.
Are you using a specific script for that functionality or did you code it from scratch? At the very least, if we do end up coding something ourselves and you’re using a specific script, it would be smart for us to pull the same resource.