I am using WP Show Posts Pro for the first time and I really like it. There are some things I would like to be able to do:
1. Images/Images Overlay Icon – To be able to pick a Image overlay icon from Font Awesome (If the theme has it, which mine does) or have the ability to add a transparent .png to the media library to use. Of course you would tell us what size to use.
2. Content/Read More Style – The option to have text only and not a button. The button style I am using throughout my site is rounded and WP Show Posts Pro does not have that option. A text only/no button option would be cool. A setting for round corners would be awesome.
3. Content/Read More Color – I need a color picker or a box to enter the hex value so I can match the colors I am using in my theme. The pre-selected colors are too limiting.
4. Content/Read More – Remove underline from button text/link.
5. Styling/Padding – In Masonry columns it would be nice if you had a seperate padding option for the image and text. That way the image could fill the container see pic
Once again I am digging this plugin. I know you welcome feedback especially since WP Posts Pro is a new product. I hope these items can be addressed.
Thanks for the feedback! Hugely appreciated with new plugins like this 🙂
1. I have it planned so you can add your own content into this area. Hopefully in the future we’ll see the ability to add buttons (read more, add to cart etc..) Of course, you can add icons if your theme has Font Awesome installed, it would just take some custom CSS. Feel free to open a topic regarding this.
2. Good idea, will look into doing this.
3. I agree, working on this.
4. Fixed in 0.4.
5. I do have plans on making it so the image ignores the padding.