May 6, 2019 at 6:12 pm #9171
At the moment WPShowPosts displays:
I use 3 customs fields in my custom Post Type displayed by WPShowPosts.
I would like to use a function to replace these default source by my 3 customs fields:
Can you help please?
thanksMay 6, 2019 at 6:53 pm #9172
2) I also use a 4th customs fields called custom-content-2. I would like the content of this field to replace the inner into which WPShowPosts displays Social Icons.
thanks you so much in advance if you can unlock these features !May 7, 2019 at 12:44 am #9175
The filters to call these datas are:
* for the field named custom-title, the filter is custom_title
* for the field named custom-content, the filter is custom_content
* for the field named custom-link, the filter is custom_link
* for the field named custom-content-2, the filter is custom_content_2
May 7, 2019 at 11:15 am #9187
- This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by sebastien.
I would love to edit my messages but I can’t that why I reply…
I think this kind help to understand my need:
At the moment WPShowPosts displays the content of fields:
I use 4 of my customs fields in my custom Post Type displayed by WPShowPosts.
I would like to use a function (or something else?) to replace these defaults sources (fields) by my 4 customs fields (datas of these fields:
1) custom-title : the filter to get the data is “custom_title“. I want use custom title instead of the original title field
2) custom-content : the filter to get the data is custom_content, I want use custom content instead of the original content field
3) custom-link : the filter to get the data is custom_link , I want use custom link instead of the original link field
4) custom-content-2: the filter to get the data is the filter is custom_content_2 , I want that my custom content 2 replace either an Icon or all icons div, or been placed (the div of my custom content 2) before/next the div of Title.
Can you help please?
thanksMay 7, 2019 at 4:57 pm #9201TomKeymaster
Unfortunately those elements aren’t filterable specifically for WPSP. I can look into it a bit deeper, but I’m not sure it’s possible as WordPress handles all of those filters, and filtering them would change them outside the lists as well.May 8, 2019 at 6:29 am #9222
thank for help, but I’m very sad after descover your answer 😮
I’m made many hope in WP Shows Posts with these feature, because it could defiltnly help to display any type of content, and to build super rules by stocking some data in custom fields.
Is there not any other solution?
* don’t touche these filters, but put my datas between these div?
for exemple: custom_content before the Text content.
custom title just before the curent title
etc. ?May 8, 2019 at 6:40 am #9225
I mean we could forget to replace original datas/fields by customs one, but we could Add data/fields next to the original one….May 8, 2019 at 3:30 pm #9242
I think you should consider to enable to dispalys some customs fields of the Post, before , after or into (I don’t know) the actual containers.
Finding a way to add some custom field would increase theMay 8, 2019 at 4:50 pm #9247TomKeymaster
There are a number of hooks you can take advantage of to add custom fields: https://wpshowposts.com/support/topic/custom-fields/#post-220
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.