1. I want to use one list with a featured post and then another list with other smaller posts, but in the first list I want to showcase the last post (or posts) that I have selected as sticky in WordPress. Is that possible? Because I need to choose older posts to be featured.
2. As tom told me the number of comments will be an option in next update, but I need to show the date too, and I want that to be an option, too.
1. I’m not sure if that’s possible, as WP doesn’t categorize posts by their sticky status. You could tag those posts as something like “featured”, which you could then target in that featured post area.
2. You should already be able to show the date. Check the “Meta” section.
3. No set date yet – a lot of the plugin has been rewritten to allow for better expansion later, which it why it’s been taking a while.